brianinmaine

Used phone choices up to $200?

We've got 5 phones on my unlimited plan - 2 Galaxy S7s and 3 S5s. The S5s are not doing so well, so we're looking for something better for not too much money.

I do like the S7s are they're pretty fast, water resistant and look nice. I've also been tempted to try an LG G5 or G6? Are they OK? I've heard it's really hard to beat the reliability of Samsung, but am I missing a better opportunity? Any other phones I should consider (besides iPhone <- not doing that)?

Advice please?!

For what it's worth my wife had 3 moto g phones, they each lasted a year before they had major issues that I couldn't fix (internal battery failure, constant camera crashes, 30 minute boot time). I worn touch them again, but I'll sell you one for cheap if you're interested!

I recently purchases a new old stock pixel for my wife, they're selling for $340 on Amazon.... 2 years old but still a great piece of hardware.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I have an S7(std NOT edge) we are no longer using since changing to Project FI..... would be interested in selling for a reasonable offer.